Getting rid of acne is possible if you use the right treatments. Prescriptions and creams can irritate the skin and do not always work well. These five simple treatments will help you get a better complexion.
- Apple cider vinegar can balance the pH of your skin and cleanse it from the bacteria that causes acne.
- Lemon juice is one of the best natural astringents. Applying a few drops on your skin is a good way to eliminate excess oil.
- You can make a facial mask with honey and cinnamon to hydrate your skin and get rid of bacteria.
- Baking soda is one of the easiest ways to reduce inflammation. Mix baking soda with a few drops of water to make a mask.
- You can apply yogurt or milk to your skin to reduce irritation and inflammation if you suffer from a breakout.
These five simple treatments will help you keep your acne under control (check out reviews of lifecell skin cream to learn more). You can get better results by adopting a good hygiene and by cleansing your skin regularly. Try identifying what triggers your acne and your complexion will clear up once you start staying away from some specific foods.