The appearance of the feet directly affects a person’s attitude towards health and wellness. Unfortunately, majority of people ignore the needs of the feet as evidenced by poor hygiene. If your only excuse for not taking care of your feet is the expensive price points at nail salons, there are actually alternative solutions that are just as effective and are extremely affordable too.
In this article, we will give you some do-it-yourself tips on how to take care of dry, itchy, and tired feet. All the ingredients in this homemade recipe can be found in your kitchen, so you don’t have an excuse to skip this routine today!
What you need
- 3 tablespoons of baking soda
- 2 to 4 cups of milk
What to do
The steps to making this foot soak is quite simple:
- Warm the warm milk before placing it in a washbasin.
- Place baking soda in a separate washbasin
- Slowly pour the warm milk into the baking soda
- Stir the two ingredients well
- Simply dip your feet into the mixture. Let your feet sit in the solution for about 10 minutes.
- After ten minutes, simply rinse your feet with warm water
- Pat dry
- You may choose to apply foot cream after the foot soak to seal in the moisture from the milk-baking soda foot soak.
Make this foot care routine a habit by implementing it at least two times weekly. You will notice considerable changes in the color, texture, and smoothness of your feet. For more tips, visit SUPPLEMENT CLUE REVIEW WEBSITE!